High Season (from Easter to September 30) :
700,00€ per week - 2.400,00€ per month
Low Season :
600,00€ per week - 2.000,00€ per month
Security Deposit : 100,00€
Supplements final cleaning : 30,00€
Cradle on request
Included Services :
Reserved parking, use of the internal fireplace, use of the barbecue and external wood oven, picnic area, dishwasher, oven, refrigerator, TV, washing machine, dryer, toaster, ironing board, clotheshorse.
BY PAYMENT : FIREWOOD
The country residence periodically hosts various activities depending on the season:
- Sighting wild animals and birds (hares, deers, pheasants, etc.).
- Cultivation of vegetables.
- Contact with farm animals.
- Harvesting grapes.
- Collecting olives.
- Courses about typical Tuscan cuisine.
By request we organize touristic tours and day trips :
- Visit to the city of Arezzo.
- Visit to the antiques fair in the old town (the first Sunday of each month).
- Participation to the old "Giostra del Saracino" (1st Sunday of September and the 3rd Saturday of June at night) by reservation at least 15 days before.
- Visit to the transformation of 'olive oil.
- Tasting and oil tasting.
- Guided nature trails in casentino.
- Snack with typical Tuscan products.
- Guided tour in Rome with typical roman lunch.
- Guided tour in Florence.
- Guided tour of the lake Trasimeno with lunch on the lake.
- The streets of the saints. Tour to discover the famous places where lived the famous saint St. Francis (La Verna - Gubbio - Assisi).
- Shopping tour to discover the outlets of the most famous names in Italian fashion.
- Day spa in Rapolano.
- Visit to the "Historical Re-enactment of harvesting and threshing of grain in Ruscello town" with lunch or dinner.